Welcome to the 75th Hahnenkamm Races
23rd to 25th January 2015
Dear Ladies and
Dear Media Representatives!
We look forward to welcoming you to the 75th Hahnenkamm Races in Kitzbühel. Accreditation requests can be made from 2nd November 2014. We hope you will appreciate that only journalists / photographers / reporters with recognised press passes can be accredited. The accreditation period ends on 15th November 2014.
Accreditation regulations and the application form can be downloaded here from circa 20th October 2014.
Please ensure that:
request is submitted within the specified time-frame (by email)
- Accreditation regulations are signed (by email)
- If appropriate, please include confirmation from your editor-in-chief (by email)
- Sample copies (in pdf form) of your previous work (by email)
- Copy of your valid press pass (by email)
- Current passport photo (digital, max. 200 KB) for new applications (by email)
- Accreditation confirmation will be sent by email from 1st December 2014
Have you already received HKR accreditation in previous years?
who are already registered in our data system, will receive an application form
their existing details during the first week in November. We kindly ask that you confirm attendance/non
attendance and that our data is up to date!
Media office opening times
The media office is
open from 1st December from 14 to 17 hrs
- During the race week from 19th to 25th January 2014 daily from 08:00 to 20:00 hrs
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to requests for images or written texts.